Rubbish‘s Shirley Manson is exhibiting one other aspect of her musical expertise, becoming a member of the queer grindcore outfit HIRS Collective on arguably the heaviest music she’s ever been part of. The monitor known as “We’re Nonetheless Right here” and it is a part of a guest-filled new document of the identical identify.
This is not Manson’s first collaboration with HIRS Collective both, beforehand becoming a member of the group to ship some spoken phrase backing on their 2018 debut album, Associates, Lovers, Favorites. On this case, Manson’s extra hypnotically melodic vocal gives the proper praise and distinction to the screaming in-your-face aggression felt in the remainder of the music.
Along with Manson, HIRS Collective has additionally dipped into the visitor pool for particular appearances from My Chemical Romance’s Frank Iero, Lifeless Cross’ Justin Pearson, Thursday’s Geoff Rickly, Soul Glo, Stuffed with Hell, Touche Amore’s Jeremy Bolm, Circa Survive’s Anthony Inexperienced, Converge’s Nate Newton and lots extra. See the complete monitor itemizing with particular friends famous on the backside of this put up.
The brand new music “We’re Nonetheless Right here” presents a defiant assertion and the band shot two movies for the music, each seen beneath, that mixes efficiency footage with fan testimonials proclaiming the music’s central message.
“We’ll by no means give up this collective, a model of remedy for ourselves and anybody who feels in must scream their lungs out for another day of residing,” the HIRS Collective stated in a press launch. “We don’t suppose we will destroy each single detrimental construction, however we will dismantle them inside ourselves. And if now we have the possibility to destroy it, let’s fucking go. However we aren’t going to be given any energy from anybody else and must take it for ourselves.”
The brand new album, We’re Nonetheless Right here, is due on March 24 by way of Get Higher Data. Pre-order the set right here.
The HIRS Collective That includes Shirley Manson + AC Sapphire, “We’re Nonetheless Right here”
The HIRS Collective, We’re Nonetheless Right here Album Art work + Observe Itemizing
01. We’re Nonetheless Right here [ft. Shirley Manson and AC Sapphire]
02. Candy Like Sweet [ft. No Man, Thou and Jessica Joy Mills]
03. Burn Your Home Down [ft. Jessica G.Z. and Gouge Away]
04. N.O. S.I.R. [ft. Justin Pearson and Nevada Nieves]
05. Waste Not Need Not [ft. Soul Glo and Escuela Grind]
06. Public Service Announcement [ft. Dan Yemin and Dark Thoughts]
07. Judgement Evening [ft. Ghösh and Jessica Joy Mills]
08. Belief the Course of [ft. Frank Iero and Rosie Richeson]
09. XOXOXOXOXOX [ft. Melt-Banana]
10. You Are Not Alone [ft. Lora Mathis and The Body]
11. Apoptosis and Proliferation [ft. Nate Newton and Full of Hell]
12. So, Anyway… [ft. Geoff Rickly and Kayla Phillips]
13. A Totally different Form of Mattress Demise [ft. Anthony Green and Pain Chain]
14. Neila Eternally [ft. Jeremy Bolm and Jordan Dreyer]
15. Final King Meets Final Priest [ft. Chris #2 and Derek Zanetti]
16. Unicorn Tapestry Woven in Hearth [ft. Marissa Paternoster, Damian Abraham and Pinkwash]
17. Bringing Gentle and Replenishments [ft. The Punk Cellist and Sunrot]
The ‘Massive 4’ of 17 Metallic Subgenres
Everybody is aware of the ‘Massive 4’ of thrash metallic, however what about another kinds of metallic?